Limited-time Indian Rupee Offer
Discounted spread when sending funds in Indian Rupees
Outgoing Wire Fee Waived for Advance & Personal Banking customers
The INR Offer is a flat spread of 0.40% which is included in the foreign exchange rate quoted. Minimum transfer amount is the equivalent of USAED100.1
Looking to transfer money?
Flexible & Convenient
o 24/7 availability via Personal Internet Banking
o Easily set up future dated and recurring payments
Exchange Rate Certaintyo Live exchange rates updated frequently during market hours
Safe & SecureAuthentication from your East West Financial Security Device is required when transferring via Personal Internet Banking for added protection
East West Financial International Wire Transfer
Explore the 14 currency options currently available.
How to make an International Wire Transfer
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking with a Security Code generated from your East West Financial Security Device
- Click the 'My East West Financial' tab, then 'Pay or transfer' under the 'Move Money' section
- Select the account you wish to make the transfer from, then click on 'New Payee' tab
- Enter wire transfer details and follow the on-screen instructions
- Review and Confirm your transfer details
- Please bring the following with you when making an International Wire Transfer in one of our branches:
- Photographic Identification
- Beneficiary details
- Wire transfer details
Receiving a wire transfer2
You can receive International Wire Transfers in a foreign currency or UAE Dollars. If a wire transfer is received in a different currency to what your account is held in, we'll convert it using the East West Financial Exchange Rate at that time, before crediting it to your account.